Plusnet One Hub - USB Port ftp address
I've recently joined Plusnet and have a One Hub with a USB port.
I can access it via samba, for example smb://192.168.1.1 reveals a USB1 network drive, which I can read/write to without problem.
However, I want to get FTP access to the USB drive (I have a webcam which can snap images to an FTP storage location). I'm not sure how to access the Hub One USB drive by ftp though...
Can anyone advise on:
- Server Address. Have tried 192.168.1.1
- Server Port. Have tried 21.
- User Name / Password. For SMB access I don't need a Username / password... do I for FTP...?
Advice would be most appreciated. Do I need to change some router settings to enable ftp access to the USB drive...? I can ftp to other network storage devices without problem... just struggling to get to the Hub One USB drive...
Thanks in advance.
Re: Plusnet One Hub - USB Port ftp address
Thanks for the pointer, I've taken a look at the linked thread and it doesn't seem to help.
The implication from the linked thread is that i should use:
- Server Address: 192.168.1.1
- Server Port: 21
- Username: admin (as per router default, can't see how to change it)
- Password: Router password
However I get no response/connection...
Any other suggestions/help?