cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One

beanb

Plusnet Hub One

Is it possible to turn off WiFi to all devices (say 24.00 to 07.00)whilst leaving wired connections working?
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Plusnet Hub One

Hi @beanb, I'm not entirely sure if you can set up automated blocking specifically for all wireless devices at specific times, however you can do this manually in the advanced settings tab, then selecting the option for wireless and setting Wireless network enable to yes or no.

Having said this, you can set up access control which can block certain devices during defined time periods.

If you go to 192.168.1.254 to access the router admin pages and then go to the settings tab (This will require you to enter the admin password from the card/label on your router), there is an option for Plusnet Access Control, which allows you to add devices to block internet to between certain times.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
beanb

Re: Plusnet Hub One

Thank you HarryB for taking the time to reply to my post,  I was aware you can turn off all access but I wanted to turn off only WIFi access for all devices at a set time every night, the only option it gives for is for a specific device.

It would seem then that I am unable to do this. I did wonder if I had missed something!

Thanks again for your time.