Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI compliance with a 2704N

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: PCI compliance with a 2704N

Hi @redline_bon, it looks like @JOLO already added both accounts for you, we've been advised that both have been updated to the latest build.

Just to note, this may not result in the PCI scan passing the test in question and you may need to ask the merchant for an exception on the basis that the firmware is the latest available to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ashburnhamins
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi @JOLO @LaurenB 

My router is currently on the 7.275.12 firmware. Is this the latest? If not, can the latest be pushed to me please?

My PCI scan is due next week and always fails (as you say they add an exception on basis I have latest firmware installed).

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @ashburnhamins

I can confirm that the firmware your routers are using is the latest one

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
GrindlefordCom
Hooked

Our 2704n router has 7.275.12 firmware and failed again in the last couple of weeks.  We had to apply for an exemption by raising a false positive and re-sending information (a screen shot of the router help page) to show that it had the latest firmware.  It looks unlikely that this situation will change and I will have to repeat this every quarter.  I rang Plusnet and was told that their advisors had been told to inform people that the router would not be PCI compliant.