Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Plusnet router setup: instruction page removed

FIXED
Lucy
Grafter

Non-Plusnet router setup: instruction page removed

Could someone please point me to the information that used to be here:

http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/hardware/broadband-connection-settings.shtml

...but has now been removed? (Wonder why)

I can see from posts here that my Thomson TG582n is not alone in having developed unexplained connection troubles in the last several weeks, getting worse by the hour.

I want to replace it with a Billion Bipac 7800NXL that I've had still boxed for a while. I have the manual and new firmware, but would like to see the settings to connect to Plusnet without more problems than I already have

BTW I still have a new but useless Flamingo (PN Hub One) that was enforced on me together with a contract as the first solution to a fault now going into its 9th week. It made the disconnections instantly much worse, proving to be unsuitable for this 20CN ADSL line. It also proved very low in any kind of information, especially any useful information.

2 REPLIES 2
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Non-Plusnet router setup: instruction page removed

Fix
Lucy
Grafter

Re: Non-Plusnet router setup: instruction page removed

That's just it, thanks! 

I searched but didn't try looking under 'General Broadband Help'. One can't be too adventurous at connection speeds of 0.3 Mbps down and 0.3 Mbps up and drops every 10-15 minutes.