cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router

FORDGILL

New router

Hey,

I got my new router today and I have received the text to set it up. And the light is on blue but when connecting it says I am connected but keeps me on the plusnet page but it isn’t connected. I have tried all the hints on the forum but nothing seems to work?

Any help?

Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
Flamazine27
Hooked

Re: New router

Hi.

make sure your device is connected to the WiFi network. Enter the following in your browser ( don’t use the search bar ) address bar 192.168.1.254 . You should now have a new hub one page. Click on advance settings and enter the router password. You can find this on the reference card on the back of the router. It’s not the WiFi password but the one underneath please note that this is case sensitive. Once entered click on continue to advance settings. Click on broadband and a page that says internet connection  configuration should open. Look for a tab that says disconnect and click on it. In the box that says broadband username you need to type your plusnet user name followed by @plusdsl.net  In the password field you need to clear all the dots out and enter your plusnet account password . Once you have done this press connect. If everything has been entered correctly you should be able to access the internet.  Hope this helps you.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Flamazine27 , @FORDGILL 

Unless it has very recently changed the Hub One IP address is 192.168.1.254, not 192.168.1.1.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Flamazine27
Hooked

It is ! I was uses my to link address. Schoolboy error!

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Glad its sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team