Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hub is connected but my internet will not connect

FIXED
lrelvin
Fixes: 1

My hub is connected but my internet will not connect

Hi, I just had my hub installed on 11/3 and this morning it finally went into blue light with no red for the broadband, I can connect to the hub using ethernet cable or WiFi but have no internet access, please can someone help me sort htis out

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: My hub is connected but my internet will not connect

Hi @lrevin,

I'm sorry that you've been unable to get online and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. I've checked on your order and, although this has completed on our supplier's system this hasn't automatically completed on our side which means that you're unable to get onto our network.

I've manually closed off the order now and you should be able to get online. If it still won't allow you to get online, please factory reset the router via the pinhole on the back.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
lrelvin

Sadly this has not fixed the problem, when the hub was restarted it goes: Flashing Green - Solid Blue - Flashing Orange - Solid Orange & Red Broadband - Solid Blue, can still connect to the hub but not the actual internet.

lrelvin

Fix

Hi,

Thank you for the assistance, my missus was on the phone to your colleagues and they have managed to sort it out.

Best Regards

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Good to know @lrelvin 

If you ever need any more assistance then please don;t hesitate to give us a shout. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR