cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone issues with connectivity

Niczx91
Hooked

Mobile phone issues with connectivity

Woke up on Thursday 22nd October to modem flashing orange. Needed to go out for the day so had no time to deal with it, assumed it would be fixed by the time I got home. However 10 hours later the modem was still flashing. Tried to restart and then reset the modem and eventually it connected. However ever since this issue I have had no end of problems trying to connect mobile phones the to WiFi, constantly can't authorise connection error, occasionally they'll connect but drop out soon after! 3 different phones all with the same error and I know this isn't an issue with the mobiles as they have connected to other WiFi connections. When I checked the modem settings it appears all my connections are on 2.5ghz when I read it should be 5ghz? Unsure what this means though however it won't allow me to change it over. It seems my Internet works for a few months then something happens and it messes up after complaining it eventually works again! Please sort this out, I cant afford to run off my data any longer! I'm currently contemplating take the cancellation charge and moving provider, I've had enough! I have never had so many issues with anyone else!
4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Mobile phone issues with connectivity

Hi @Niczx91,

Thanks for your time on the phone today. I've raised a support ticket on your account following our conversation and this can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Niczx91
Hooked

An engineer was working on this issue today, and I am still having drop outs tonight. The issue still hasn't been resolved. The modem keeps flashing orange and occasionally turns solid orange.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Niczx91,

I'm sorry to hear that the fault hasn't been resolved by the work carried out earlier today. I've updated the open fault ticket on your account, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team