cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s all going wrong!

Robsb75

It’s all going wrong!

Been with plusnet for 4 months now and I’m just not sure what is going wrong, Router is showing connected to internet have various cat5 cables plugged in for tv and hive, wifi extenders plugged in all over the house, last couple of weeks we have had numerous drop outs and buffering whilst watching Netflix, wife seems none existent sometimes my phone connects other times it can’t find the router, currently typing this using my data as when phone is connected to WiFi nothing loads. My wife and daughter have the same issue, plusnet have looked at my connection and as far as they are concerned all ok. Any help/guidance much appreciated. Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: It’s all going wrong!

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Gel  Sounds like the usual Hub 1 Wi-Fi problems to me.  Needs @bobpullen  to push a firmware update.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @Robsb75 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you're having a lot issues with your wireless connection.

I've arranged to send you an upgraded router, because it's a better router all round and if you still have issues, it's much easier to troubleshoot and diagnose an issue with the Hub One (router I'm sending) compared to a Hub Zero.

Let us know how it goes once you've got it. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Robsb75

Thanks very much for all the replies and to Gandalf for sorting new router, once received will post update. Thanks again 👌🏻
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @Robsb75 aye keep us posted Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Robsb75

New router plugged in and so far so good, everything working as it should be.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Excellent! Thanks for the confirmation @Robsb75

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet