cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub two Modem only

KFordnew

Hub two Modem only

So am trying to setup my Asus RT-AX88U router with the Hub two i switched the hub two to bridge mode and the light shows pink confirming modem only, when to login to the new router CP a message shows which says DCHP not functioning correctly.

I have tried setting DCHP frequency to aggressive mode and no luck, also tried disabling WIFI 6 as i belive to hub two will not support with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Hub two Modem only

@KFordnew have you configured the WAN setting on the Asus RT-AX88U for PPPoE and entered your PlsuNet credentials ?

also tried disabling WIFI 6 as i belive to hub two will not support with

When in modem mode the Hub 2 wifi is off , so any wifi setting can be used on the Asus RT-AX88U

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

As @MisterW  says everything on the Hub Two is turned off it's now just a modem, you need to connect Hub Two LAN1 2 or 3 to the WAN port of your ASUS router.

KFordnew

What credentials would it need as I’m unsure which username and passwords to enter
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

your plusnet account details, that you would sign into the member centre with.
Username: <pn portal username>@plusdsl.net
Password: <pn portla password>
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'