Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub one rebooting

s88urd
Dabbler

Hub one rebooting

Hi all,
Just recently I've noticed my hub one randomly rebooting itself. Looking through the logs I can see the reason being "watchdog reset".
This is a full reboot as I loose all wireless connections and the lights on the hub change to as if it's been powered off and back on.
I have tried resetting to defaults but it still seems to occur.
Any advice please? This is on a fibre service.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Hub one rebooting

Hi there,

It does sound like there may be an issue with the hardware. I've just checked your account and see we're investigating a fault and an engineer is due to visit on the 10th.

As the visit will lead to a charge if the hub is at fault I'd recommend you compare the logs to the times shown on the graphing added to ticket 126620768 as if the reboots coincide with that a replacement router would be a much more sensible idea.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
s88urd
Dabbler

Re: Hub one rebooting

Hi Adam,

Thanks for replying. I did mention to the Plusnet representative when they called to book the engineer that my router was rebooting itself, however they mentioned from their logs they could see other drop outs not being caused by router reboots. They also said I am on the top end of impacted sync speed spectrum and this was the main reason for the booking of the engineer. I will be very unpleased if I end up being charged as I did mention I was experiencing random router reboots and it was due to be replaced.