Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub one issue

Croger
Grafter

Hub one issue

Hi

iv had the hub for around 4 months now and in past 2 weeks iv noticed that at around 12:00 midnight it cuts out goes flashing orange and no matter how many micro checks i do and restarts and changing wires it doesnt work and then about 10-20 mins after it just magically works again i have no idea why as there is nothing effecting it i have no phone plugged in just the microfiber which iv changed with spare and wires that iv changed and it still does it always around midnight.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Hub one issue

Hi there,

Diagnostic checks aren't pointing towards anything obvious. Disconnections at a regular time tend to point towards interference from other electrical devices or in some cases radio frequencies.

Do you have any equipment on a timer that might power on or off at that time in your home?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Croger
Grafter

Hi thank you for getting in touch with me

i have no equipment like that my hub is behind my monitor plugged into the main socket off phone line, only thing i can think is if it overheats at all but again the same time most days seems abit strange like you said. my speakers for pc are also next to hub but there wired not wireless or anything.

Croger
Grafter

just asking but could say a program like a game that disconnect and trys to reconnct by itself constantly cause the hub to disconnect from internet?