cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One firmware version

acsmith

Hub One firmware version

Hello all, I have recently connected up my Hub One as my old router has decided enough is enough. 

The software version is 4.7.5.1.83.8.217.1.1 and the last update is unknown. My connection is stable and there are no obvious problems in the TR069 log, it's connecting to https://dbtpnhdm.bt.mo and sessions are logged as being completed successfully. 

Customer services advise that the software will update automatically within 2 days, but it's been online for a week and no update, I have read about the factory reset solution, by as the TR069 logs seem clean I am unsure what a reset will achieve? Any help appreciated, thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Hub One firmware version

If it's not broken, and you have no issues, why worry?

acsmith

Hi Mustrum, I don't disagree with you in principle but I know the firmware is not up to date and whilst it's working (I can connect to the internet) I would have expected it to have updated by now so I have two questions in my mind;

1. What problem is causing it not to update.

2. What security/firewall implications are there by not being on the latest version. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Router

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @acsmith, the firmware above that you have mentioned is actually the latest.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
acsmith

Hi LaurenB,

Are you sure that’s correct? I’ve seen people mentioning waiting for updates from 237.2.2, so it would seem there is a more recent version?

Whilst at the moment I don’t have any obvious problems I’m more interested in fixing the issue which is causing it not to update so I don’t run into any future problems caused by being out of date
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there ...237.2.2 is an older version of the firmware, ...259.1.1 is the latest version. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team