cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One firmware update request

rpaco
Grafter

Hub One firmware update request

I have a frequent DSL dropout problem. I have read in other threads that a software update on the Hub one "can" cure this.

I bought a second hand Hub One with the same firmware version as Newbie and did a factory reset (twice now) but am puzzled by the official instructions that do not include inputting ones Broadband username and password. The modem connects to DSL with the default setup@plusnet user. If one then goes to settings> broad band it says you are already connected to the internet (you are not) you need do nothing more, whereas it doea not connect to teh internet until one overwrite the default user/pwd with one's own.   Now I suspect that the the auto config is based upon a plusnet only account whereas I am on Force9.  

I note several CWMP/TR069 (or TR69) failures "cannot resolve host"  So in this condition is is possible to push the software update to  me please.

There is an outstanding open question 192779735 on my problem. I do not think a repeat engineer visit is the answer, thus hopes the software update may be!

I would include the modem log but can only show a screenshot, there does not appear to  be a way of downloading or saving it on the HubOne.

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Hub One firmware update request

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Router.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Hub One firmware update request

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still