cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One connects Wirelessly but no Internet on random devices!

sadssandiford
Hooked

Hub One connects Wirelessly but no Internet on random devices!

Hi all, I have a strange problem.

I have lots of wireless n type devices including 2 x Nexus 7 (2012) and 2 x old HP Touchpads.  I also have 2 x TPlink n type range extenders! I also have windows laptop's and ac type phones! 

The problem is that some of the items work OK but some say they are connected wirelessly but no Internet!

This problem usually is on the Nexus devices but it varies.  Sometimes nexus work but TPlink don't, sometimes one TPlink works the other doesn't then it will switch TPLink devices. 

It only shows up when the device is connected at 2.4Ghz channel, but sometimes works on 2.4Ghz channel.

The other strange thing is when the device is connected wirelessly but no Internet, I can't connect to Hub One using its IP address, 192.168.1.254! Can connect to IP when the device is connected and has internet

This seems to me it isn't really connected wirelessly if I can't talk to router!

If I reset the router everything works for about 10mins then random devices have the fault of connected wirelessly but no Internet!

Help please. 

1 REPLY 1
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Hub One connects Wirelessly but no Internet on random devices!

Moderators Note.

Locked in favour of existing thread here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Plusnet-Hub-One-wont-send-internet-signal-to-TP-Link-Range/m...
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'