cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One - Can someone check I am on the latest firmware please?

bpascua
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hub One - Can someone check I am on the latest firmware please?

Hello All.

I joined PS in November 2018 and honestly I cant wait till my prepaid year is up. Initially I had the small 2704N router (having moved from BSKYB for the past 4 years) This seemed to be barely usable. I got hold of a BT Homehub which was much better and seemed to work well. I still strugeled with my IMAC and macbook not automatically reconnecting. I was given a Hub One which was basically the same. Initially I switched off the 5ghz channel all together. Then I turned it back on and put the MAC and imac on the 5GHZ channel which seemed to fix a lot of the reconnection issues. I also have Sonos which tends to notice drops and reconnection issues quickly. Anyway I am finding myself restarting the router a couple of times a week to get things to work. Can someone tell me if this is a recent version of the firmware please -

Plusnet Hub One | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2

If not can I get the latest please?

Thanks

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
fatbellybinky
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Hub One - Can someone check I am on the latest firmware please?

The latest firmware was actually pushed out to my router this afternoon - I know because I was in the middle of doing something when my router rebooted.  It now reports as follows:-

Plusnet Hub One | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 | Last updated 20/02/19

bpascua
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Perfect - could one of the Plusnet guys please make sure the firmware gets pushed out to mine please?

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@bpascua wrote:

I was given a Hub One...

I'm assuming we didn't give it to you Brian?

It will need associating with your account before we will be able to push a firmware update to it, and I may also need you to factory reset the device (I'll let you know).

If you send me a private message containing the serial number and MAC address of the Hub One then I'll see what I can do.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine