Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update for Hub one

FIXED
M3SNU-Steve
Hooked

Firmware update for Hub one

Hello I am currently on firmware version.263 updated unknown for hub one router, is this the current version?   
if there a new firmware available is it possible for someone to push it out to my router?  I hope you can can help thank you for your time.

my router serial no is  +081441+NQ40621720  

Stephen Hayes

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,076

Re: Firmware update for Hub one

Fix

Hi @M3SNU-Steve 

If you're on 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 this is currently the latest version

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
M3SNU-Steve
Hooked

Thanks very much for your response, it looks like I’m on the latest version.  Thanks for your help.  Have a nice day.  

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,076

No problem Steve, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 36

@M3SNU-Steve  The version .263 is the latest fully released version, but there are other test releases pushed out by @bobpullen who is working on the fixes for the multitude of problems with the Hub1 particularly with regard to wf-fi dropping out and not reconnecting to devices.

Try posting on the thread below and Bob may send you a later firmware, not sure if it has fixed all the bugs yet. I don't use ISP provided routers, they are usually cheap and not very good.🙄

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Hub-One-5GHz-WiFi-issue/m-p/1812272#M26578