cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change DNS settings

mushtafa

Change DNS settings

Where can I find the DNS settings in the Hub One router?

I'm running a Raspberry Pi with PiHole and need to point the router to it.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Change DNS settings

Unfortunately you can't change the DNS settings on the Hub One.
mushtafa

That's a shame! Wonder if that counts for a reason to reject the new contract under the 14 days cooling off period?

Browni
Aspiring Hero

You could try but I doubt it Sad

Bear in mind with service type contracts the cooling off period starts the day after you order, not when it goes live as most people think.

mushtafa

Didn't know that. I'll do some research. Surely the 14 days doesn't start until you can actually test the hardware and service supplied. 

Browni
Aspiring Hero

Here's the small print from when I signed up

Your contract with Plusnet
--------------------------
You can visit www.plus.net/terms to see our Terms and Conditions, Price Guide and Acceptable Use Policy. We may make changes to prices, content and terms at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes before they happen and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.

When you joined Plusnet, you accepted that you have up to 14 days from tomorrow to cancel your order.
If you cancel within 14 days you'll have to pay for the services you have used, any installation, connection or activation charges that may apply and return at your own cost any equipment. If you've had a free installation, connection or activation offer, you'll need to pay the normal charges where incurred by us before your cancellation. You can cancel your order for any equipment we send you up to 14 days after you receive it, and you may have to return it at your own cost.

mushtafa

Thanks for that, I'll have a butchers. 

I didn't get connected for 14 days after ordering