Broadband not connecting
Hello, I recently setup my router. I had my engineer come today to do whatever they needed to do, I was told I can setup my router and then I got my text saying my Internet is activated and ready to use. The router shows a blue light saying it's all working but when trying to connect it takes to plusnet hub one my hub page? What am I meant to do?
Re: Broadband not connecting
on 12-07-2018 6:58 PM - last edited on 12-07-2018 8:40 PM by dvorak
Thanks for getting in touch.
It sounds like the router needs authenticating. If you follow the steps below, you should get online:
If you have any issues doing this via Wireless, we recommend trying to do it via Ethernet cable instead.
2) You should come to a page with information about your connection, click 'Settings' at the top and it will ask you to sign in with a Password. This is located on the back of your router under 'Admin Password'
3) Select the option for 'Broadband.'
4) You will see some default options, if not, please press 'Disconnect' on the right and this will allow you to change the Username and Password.
5) For your username, this should be your account username and should be in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your password is your account password
6) Press 'Connect' and you should be online.
Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) fixed link
| Dave G|
Plusnet Help Team