cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light on not internet (read all forum)

nrktheone
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Blue light on not internet (read all forum)

Hiya,
Around 8pm broadband dropped and never came back. After reading thru forum i change my username@plusnet.. and password, test socket, restart, reset, plug off, turn on and off vpn, nothing helped..
Blue light on, on plusnet hub says connected everything seems to be fine,but no internet cant connect anywhere. Due cv19 not much you can do and without internet these days is torture.. If someone could look at it will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Blue light on not internet (read all forum)

@nrktheone 

This suggests that your Plusnet credentials are not being recognised by the Plusnet system.

Have you tried a Factory Reset on your Hub by pushing a paperclip or similar in to the reset hole and keeping the switch closed for 25-30 seconds? It should then log in automatically without you needing to enter any detils. This might take 10-15 minutes.

Can you log into your Plusnet Account using the username and password that you are entering manually? If not put your username in your account and select 'I  have forgotten my password' and get another. Then leave it a bit and if necessary try another factory reset.

If you are entering your username and password manually then the form for your user name is myusername@plusdsl.net not @plusnet...

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

nrktheone
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Blue light on not internet (read all forum)

Thank you for reply bud, and i can confirm ive reset router and my username@plusdsl.net is the same as my login plusnet account.
Steps i followed at the start restart router, then reset router, unplug and plug in it didnt work.
Then i checked on forums here. Gone to my router pressed disconnect change used@plusdsl.net and password (same as my logins to my account)
Tried use filter into master socket (i got master socket 5c no filter needed originally)