Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2704N router firmware update

FIXED
splk

2704N router firmware update

Hello Plusnet Community

Having been with Plusnet for over three years now, I have signed up to the forum for a little assistance please.

As part of trying to see more router stats/information that isn't found on the BT HH4, I recently removed the BT HH4 and re-installed the Plusnet supplied 2704N router with 7.275.6_F2704N_Plusnet firmware.

I can now find all sorts of information in the 2704N GUI - especially in the expert_user mode that didn't seem to be available in the HH4! 

From looking at various posts on this forum, it looks like there have been some updates to the 2704N firmware. Please would someone be able to push out a firmware update to my 2704N. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: 2704N router firmware update

Fix

As per my reply to your PM, this has been done now.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

splk

Re: 2704N router firmware update

Bob, thank you for the update, now at 7.275.14_F2704N_Plusnet. 

I swapped routers from the my Home Hub 4 to the 2704N to try and find more stats/information on why I was getting regular but random internet disconnects - 'you are not connected to the internet' type messages. They usually only lasted for a few minutes on my powerline networking setup, or I had to switch the powerline adapter off and on to reset it.

So I am pleased to report that since changing to the 2704N (with either the old or new firmware), I have not been aware of any internet disconnects - yet!

Cheers.