cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where's my router?

wilkes

where's my router?

just wondering if anyone can help....I've switched from BT to PlusNet and I'm trying to get in touch with anybody to find out when my router is going to be dispatched (my switch happens on 16/8/18 and that's 2 days away)

On my account page my router hasn't even been ordered yet for dispatch.

I've rang loads of times...wait from 20 minutes to having my call disconnected and I've tried to use the live chat but its always busy....I will give them until tomorrow then I shall ask for my money back and go elsewhere.

Aren't PlusNet meant to have great customer service?

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: where's my router?

Normally the router arrives a day or two before your service is due, but there have been problems at times.

However, you can use your BT router, if its the new Hub 6, it is a better option than the PN Hub 1, which is a rebadged, different colour BT Hub 5A.

Hopefully a staff member will see your question and give you an update.

wilkes

thanx for that, 24 hours later no news think I'll cancel and go elsewhere

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @wilkes

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I apologise for the delay in responding to your post and for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

I have looked at your account and unfortunately I can see that you have decided to cancel your account with us.

If you do require anything from us in the future do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Best Wishes,

Satss