cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats this cashback thing?

katilea

whats this cashback thing?

Hi

I just joined this with the free BB for one year and got email to say I can get cashback when I click on the link it gives me I just get a white page and says unsecure connection and plusnetcashback.com has configured their website incorrectly, so I can't see what it is or get any forms displayed??  (pic below)

Also it mentions a cheque posted to me can you not choose for cashback to go on your account after all we had to give bank details when signing up so they have them already?   I'm housebound and unable to physically get to my bank to deposit a cheque on a regular basis, is the cheque a one off or something that arrives more than once over the year?

Thanks

Katimessage I get when clicking on link thats meant to lead to a form???message I get when clicking on link thats meant to lead to a form???

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: whats this cashback thing?

We'll get that looked into.

With regards to the cashback cheque itself it has to be cashed in I'm afraid we can't just apply it to your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

The domain does appear to be registered to Plusnet but it looks like the certificate expired a few days ago:plusnetcashbackcertificateinfo.PNG

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Are you ok to give this a go again?

The SSL certificate should be restored now.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet