cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor start

ellaf

very poor start

Received this confusing message yeasterday which leaves me guessing if there is a problem with my switch from BT.  I think the senior person that OK'd this sort of thing being sent out really needs to take a look at themselves.

As a 72 year old customer, I expect a simple switchover process and for the experts, Plusnet, to take care of things and not to push back on me as the customer.

Can someone please contact me to provide some assurances that things will go as I expect and if anything does go wrong, Plusnet will deal with it without me having to get a family member to repeat the switchover process?

It's treatment like this that gives broadband providers and switching a bad name.

Ella

---------------------------------------

Please be advised we are still processing your orders and expect to have a committed date confirmed shortly.

These types of orders can fail on occasion. If this is the case and the broadband service is not active within this time frame please contact us so we can re-submit your order. This will then take a further 10 – 12 working days to complete.

Kind regards,

Plusnet Support

4 REPLIES 4
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: very poor start

Hi @ellaf

Sorry to hear that you received this notification. I have read your comments and would like to support you with your orders moving forward . I have provided a update on your current order status and my actions moving forward, you can view this update by logging into your account here

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know.

ellaf

I have recieved another email to say that there is a problem but it doesn't say any more than that. Very confusing.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @ellaf

I have checked your account and the notification you have received today doesn't correspond with the current orders on your account. I have reviewed your current orders and they are still active with a committed date. The most recent update on these orders was given here and any future updates will also be provided via this ticket.

I am sorry for any confusion caused, we will review your orders on the 9th and confirm with you if there are any changes or issues.

Kind Regards,