Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading to fibre

FIXED
nakoruru
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

upgrading to fibre

I was due to transfer to fibre on the 23rd but not heard of anything since, and no router in the post. What is the progress please?
4 REPLIES 4
gwpmad

Re: upgrading to fibre

I have a similar query. My upgrade from ADSL to Fibre Extra was due today (24th) according to the confirmation email I got from Plusnet - I realise the day isn't over but I presume it's unlikely to happen later this evening.

Following advice elsewhere on this forum I put my phone number into https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/ (@nakoruru it might be worth you checking on that site too) and at the bottom of the results page there's a line saying "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 02-Apr-2020". Does that mean I won't see the upgrade until then?

I'd really appreciate clarification on this. I do appreciate that it's a busy time.

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Yes if it says 2nd April that is when Openreach is expected to switch you to fibre but that could change even more so now in a lockdown so keep an eye on that date.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Fix

Hi @nakoruru

Thank you for your query.

I can see that your order is due to complete today. This can be any time up until midnight.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team