Moderators Note

Posts released from spam filter.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
crimsom
Rising Star

Re: unlimited broadband only

Hello @dvorak thank you for releasing my attempts to add a message to this thread. No warning was given, so two attempts were made. There is an open slow speed fault in my PlusNet account which says that we can post images, but it always rejects my jpg image files. We are very pleased that the PlusNet community will allow posting of jpg image files. Thank you. 

crimsom
Rising Star

Today's BTW Basic Speed Test says:

Ping = 56 ms, Download = 10.49 Mbps, Upload = 0.0 Mbps. 

BTW Basic Speed TestBTW Basic Speed Test

Additional Diagnostic: The Performance Tester is unable to run a Tap1 service for your broadband connection. Raise this issue with your service provider if this problem persists 

Kind regards. 

crimsom
Rising Star

Exchange's nearby Cabinet Broadband Availability is: 

BT Broadband Availability checkerBT Broadband Availability checker

crimsom
Rising Star

The slow speed fault is persistent. Our check today was optimised, i.e. undertaken with no phone plugged in, laptop wired to PlusNet service which was wired via micro filter to BT master socket. The laptop was not running any additional programs. No other devices were using the PlusNet service. 
Local Green Cabinet (FTTC) Broadband Availability, Downstream 47.5 to 32 Mbps, Upstream 8.2 to 6.3 Mbps
BT_Wholesale (recommended) and My_Broadband Speed Tests open but both fail to complete.
Think_Broadband Speed Test result = Latency 26 ms, Download 23.0 Mbps, Upload 6.2 Mbps.
(Ofcom broadband test result = Data delay 8.6 ms, Download 23.2 Mbps, Upload 8.6 Mbps.)

thinkbroadband speed test resultthinkbroadband speed test result

Tags (1)
crimsom
Rising Star

Removing the micro filter does not change speed test result. 

Background information for previous post:- 

BT Broadband Availability checkerBT Broadband Availability checker btw speed testbtw speed test mybroadband speed testmybroadband speed test Ofcom broadband testOfcom broadband test

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @crimsom

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear about issues with your broadband. I can see that there is already open fault ticket on your account. Once it will be picked up by our faults department, one of fault agents will be in touch.