cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy with Plusnet

narisa01

unhappy with Plusnet

I rang Plusnet top say I was moving and added Tv to my package too. was told I would be sent a box to watch Tv on. I was also told I can keep my old number and it was changed, first time i rang as i was in stress i forgot my password and was cut off, second time my phone died and i was told i get a call back i didnt ? And today i was cut off again.! what is going on? i like my old number and whats going on with Tv too? please like some help and advice as this is not good customer service at all . 

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: unhappy with Plusnet

Moderators Note.
Moved to My Order from Community Feedback.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: unhappy with Plusnet

Hi there.

I'm sorry for the experience you've had.

I was also told I can keep my old number and it was changed

I've had a look into this and unfortunately we can't move your number from your old address to your new address due to the addresses being served by different exchanges. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

I rang Plusnet top say I was moving and added Tv to my package too.

Now that your fibre service is up and running we'll be able to add TV to your package. I'd recommend either giving us a call on 0800 0113 217, alternatively we'll be happy to arrange a call back if can let us know when you'll be free for a call?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet