cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to contact customer services

raceymacey

unable to contact customer services

Hi, 

I have spent the last 4 days trying to get through to customer services on the phone (various different numbers), I have also tired messaging through facebook and twitter. Does anyone actually work there?

does anyone have a phone number that is answered or an email address that I can try.

RaceyMacey

6 REPLIES 6
Rosie7HTC

Re: unable to contact customer services

Me too, Plus.net can send me sms and letters but I cannot contact them, my mobile not recognised nor my email, so Plus net can’t send me an email, the email address stated on the letter I received I have no means of accessing, no one answers the phone. I tried live chat it cuts you off with a standard message, I cheekily dchose the option as if I was considering joining Plus net and got a real live human he expedited my message as he can only get new members onboard. 

has anyone found anyway to contact Plus Net? Once I’m in contract will there be a way to contact Plus Net as I’m really worried I’ve made a mistake. My Twitter message are unread for 4 days now. Any advice?

Apparently my router is arriving and I’m not to plug it in, I can’t reply to that SMS! 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @raceymacey thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to note, due to the way our system pulls through your messages (chronologically), by sending us multiple tweets/posts/DMs it effectively delays us in getting back to you as each new message will push you to the back of the queue. The best way to contact us via this platform is to send us a single post or DM and await a response; we will always get back to you as soon as we can. Smiley If you're still waiting on support with a query, then please reply here with what your query is so we can get this looked into for you.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @Rosie7HTC Smiley I am sorry to hear you're having issues getting in touch with us. You can raise a question on your account or respond to any open question on your account, someone will be in touch as soon as possible. Or you can reply here with your query and how we can help you Smiley 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@tinytaco 

@tinytaco wrote:

Hi there @Rosie7HTC Smiley I am sorry to hear you're having issues getting in touch with us. You can raise a question on your account or respond to any open question on your account, someone will be in touch as soon as possible. Or you can reply here with your query and how we can help you Smiley 

Exactly how do you propose that a question be raised on the account as, when I look at the options available on my account in the Help Assistant only eight specific topics (four under the heading General Questions and four under the heading Domain & Hosting Questions) are available for questions to be raised and faults is not one of them?

wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@jgb  and @Rosie7HTC 

If its a broadband fault then you would log a fault via faults.plus.net

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@wakeman 

As far as I can see faults.plus.net does not allow a question to be raised but suggests that if the troubleshooting steps do not succeed and you need to get in touch you should call (or use Live Chat which is offline!). 

This is confirmed by searching "report a fault" which results in some answers from the Community plus the really useful suggestion: "You can use the Help Assistant to check the progress of tickets you've already raised. To raise a new issue, please contact us by Plusnet Chat or by phone." i.e no way to raise a new question to report a fault. 

Another example of the now defunct Chat being tagged on the Plusnet site.