cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strCustActivationdate "Ask about a recent order"

Peterlloyd369
Hooked

strCustActivationdate "Ask about a recent order"

I am in the process of moving to Plucnet and I receneievd a text telling me that my order is delayed and I should contact you help line or  visit https://help.plus.net

The helpline is continually busy and leaves you listing to music and https://help.plus.net provides no help for me at all.

When I check my broadband order tracker I get a message that says 'We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed.order'.

This appears to be a common issue.

Can you help?

17 REPLIES 17
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: strCustActivationdate "Ask about a recent order"

Hiya @Peterlloyd369

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for the confusion on your orders. I can appreciate the hassle this is causing, I have had a gander at the order and I can see that the number seems to have been reserved, which is delaying the order. 

As soon as the reserve has removed within the next 5 working days, the order will progress. 

Please let me know if you need any further help.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Peterlloyd369
Hooked

I've still not heard anything and my account shows "Your order is currently being processed".

I started this process on the 5th August, how much longer will it be before I have an interenet connection?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Peterlloyd369, thanks for getting back to us. I am really sorry about this. 

I have contacted our suppliers today and have provided a more detailed response on the account here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=226600040

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Peterlloyd369
Hooked

There was an error

We were unable to access your ticket information.

View wizard

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

I'm sorry you're having issues viewing the ticket, the message will have also been sent as an email for you.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Peterlloyd369
Hooked

What I get sent to my email address is,

Hiya @Peterlloyd369, thanks for getting back to us. I am really sorry about this. 

I have contacted our suppliers today and have provided a more detailed response on the account here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=226600040

But the link doesn't work so I have no idea what the detail response is. Can you get someone to contact me direct or I will have to start cancelling a service that I have never actually received!

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Link fixed.

Peterlloyd369
Hooked

🤣🤣Brilliant Customer Service (not)! Can't deal with  their internal issue so just cancel the contract

Dear Mr Lloyd,

Account username: ***********

We can confirm that your order for Home Phone has now been cancelled.

Should you wish to sign up for our Home Phone service in the future, you can do so though our website.

You couldn't make this up!

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@Peterlloyd369 

Are you logged into your PlusNet Portal when you try to view the links.

Brian

Peterlloyd369
Hooked

Yes, but no worries. PlusNet just cancelled my contract, rather than sort the issue.

bmc
Hero

@Peterlloyd369 

That could well just be their system response thinking somethings happened to activate a termination while in the background the order is still progressing.

When logged into your Members Portal go looking for either Open or Closed Questions - My Order would be a good place to start.

Brian

bmc
Hero

@Peterlloyd369 

Just came accross the following link on another thread. Lets you look for questions once you're logged in.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay with your order. From what I can see we haven't cancelled your contract. The email you've receives confirms that the order we'd placed with our suppliers has been cancelled. Your account with us is very much intact.

So I can investigate further before replacing the order, do you currently have a working service? If so do you mind me asking who it's with? I've had a look and can't see an active line at your address (at least that's with Openreach).

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Peterlloyd369
Hooked

Although we don’t current have a active line, we do have a physical phone line to the house and the previous occupiers had an active line (Up to 28th June 2022). I believe I have know thier old number but don't want to share it on a public forum.

I would appreciate this being sorted out as soon as possible. I initially started this process at the beginning of August.

Could someone contact me direct.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the info!

I've done some digging and I can see there was a line of a previously stopped service at your address, which we've been having issues reactivating, due to the type of line it was. 

Currently there's no stopped line showing, so I've arranged for an installation order to be placed, which will mean an engineer will likely visit you. Should be able to provide an update within 24-48 hours.

Additionally if you receive an email about your address being updated, please ignore as I've done this so that the address we hold for you matches Royal Mail's Postcode Address File to try to make sure things go smoothly from this point. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet