cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

significant new order problems

veryveryannoyed

significant new order problems

I ordered broadband for my elderly mother on the internet on Saturday - she paid £218 via credit card to include 12 months upfront line rental. didn't receive any confirmation and the login details for the new account are not recognised. 

I phoned Monday morning - waited 45 minutes on hold, customer services said the order was 'broken' and they set up a new order and a new account.

2 days later, no still confirmation emails, the new online account details are still not recognised, and my mother now has 2 payments for £218 taken from her credit card, with no pending credit.

The customer service phone line is operating on reduced hours and the online chat function is not working.

Unless this can be resolved in the next 24 hours we would like to cancel but I fear we won't be able to make contact.

I've been a customer for over 5 years and recommended this to my mother, but wish i hadn't now.

4 REPLIES 4
greycamper

Re: significant new order problems

I have been trying to cancel my new order. My family been on the phone for 5 days to number given for cancellation. I have sent messages on Twitter, no answer. I have emailed to cancel installation of phone. No answer Nothing
It was difficult to print off Form to send to head office, don't know why it could not be done online.
I am elderly, and disabled, was easy enough on chat with help to fill installation form in.
But with success and getting my scheme manager to print it off.
It will been sent by 1st Class recorded or next day delivery.
NOW!!! Is the office open? To receive this letter.
Seems cannot find that out
greycamper

Maybe get an answer to this
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @veryveryannoyed and apologies for the delayed response.

Can you drop me a PM with her full address and postcode so I can chase this up?

@greycamper We'll pick up the message you sent us on social media shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
greycamper

I don't know how to send a Private message on here