cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rubbish service

Craig58

rubbish service

Joined from sky with today as changeover - no phone line no router wish I had never changed over
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: rubbish service

Hi @Craig58 Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to see your migration from Sky over to us hasn't gone quite as planned. I understand you've given us a call this morning and we've also been in touch with our suppliers to get more information on the delays.

Looking at the notes on your account/order it looks like the delay has been caused by issue porting the telephone number as the previous provider had initially accepted this, but then not acknowledged the change of date once the fibre order had committed.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, following us contacting our suppliers, I believe this matter has been progressed and we are now awaiting for completion notification on your orders.

I would also like to apologise that your router was not sent out in time. I understand this has also now been sent out and although we do always have to advise 3-5 working days for delivery, they are sent 1st class post and generally arrive sooner.

I do hope you're not waiting too long for this issue to be resolved, I can assure you we're doing all we can to get you online as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Craig58

Well I will admit that once I spoke to someone they did try to help and just had text to say phone line complete I have tried and it is. Router has been despatched so hopefully I will have my fibre broadband up and running. Credit when it is due plus net you have turned it round
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear the phone line is now working. The fibre order is currently showing a delayed state off the back of the phone order not completing yesterday as it should have, however now the phone order has progressed, the fibre order should catch back up and progress also.

I can't guarantee the order will be complete today, however we'll have to allow it some time before we chase it up with our suppliers. It would be best for us to check back on/chase up the fibre order tomorrow if it's still not complete.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet