cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Problem with my order" email

rbellamy420
Grafter

"Problem with my order" email

I placed an order with Plusnet last week and got my activation date for 28/09/17. I'm currently with TalkTalk but my service ends today due to them making a mistake. I received an email yesterday and it said there was problem with my order and they're looking into it, I checked at it said my order has been cancelled. I'm confused as that's all I've heard so I googled it and it seems it could be a problem with TalkTalk. I'm just wondering, should I wait until my TalkTalk service has ended to get in touch with Plusnet or will they continue with my order themselves. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: "Problem with my order" email

Hello there and welcome aboard.

It looks like your previous provider have placed a cease on your line. This means that they've taken the decision to stop the active services rather than allowing us to takeover the working line.

The cease is due to complete today. Once that happens we'll have to reactivate your line/broadband service which usually bears a lead time of 7 working days but can be delayed because of engineer availability.

As a result of the services being ceased, it's also unlikely we'll be able to retain your home telephone number. However we may be able to renumber your line once our orders are placed and completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet