cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick activate internet if i already have a plusnet router

hongpeng

quick activate internet if i already have a plusnet router

Hi, I am a Plusnet user in manchester, my address is [Removed]. I just buy your package for unlimited broadband for 18 months. And receive an email that says you will send the router to my house within 12 working days. but, I noticed that my house has one Plusnet router already. So does this mean you don't need to send a router to me and activate my network very soon?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: quick activate internet if i already have a plusnet router

Hiya @hongpeng, thank you for getting in touch. I have asked our Mods just to remove your personal details from your message.

With regards to your query, the go live date isn't impacted by the arrival of the router. You of course are more than welcome to use a router you already have but this will still need to wait to be connected once you have received confirmation from us that the service is live.

Please do just get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Using a router not associated with your account (still associated with some other account?) is likely to lead to problems with the automatic configuration service.  If you can post the serial number here, Plusnet can ensure that it is not associated with another account / associate it with yours.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'