Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet score zero out of infinity

ped
Dabbler

plusnet score zero out of infinity

order placed October 15

informed it would take at least 11 days (still not active)

Payment taken no receipt or invoice (1st month)

after one month PN confirmed that they had never placed the order. so fact  the order has already been delayed by one month,

quote by PN operative , a router is auto dispatched on the 5 th day after order. (as this did not happen I started to realise something was not right) .Our first go live date was 30 Nov 2018, still no equipment, yet another call to PN to complain, was informed that a router had now been ordered and had been expressed and would be with me the next day at whatever time the postman calls. (the router turned up 6 days later).more lies?  I must say that I believe the first line of defence when calling PN also seem  sympathetic and genuine. I genuinely feel sorry for them as I believe the system is at fault, they have to work with which leaves them feeling embarrassed (not surprised after spending x amount of time advising only having to admit that what tehy advised would happen has'nt actually happened and has contradicted their advice,  the system in my opinion is the weak link. 

latest tv advert audio track time after time ( cindy lauper)

time after time of delays, time after time of promised call backs (that do not happen) time after time of constant excuses, time after time of raised bridge cases (not sure even plusnet know what they are seems to be a get out of a situation buzz word) time after time of going live date that dont happen

I constantly keep being informed BB order incomplete as stuck in the system ,
plusnet in my opinion have lost control, they are tripping over themselves  with inconsistent advice . constantly placing blame on openreach, to which I feel is contrived as should you feel you wish to invoke ombudsman intervention openreach are protected by ivory towers. (so no reconpence their)

Had three go live dates all failed, the last advice according to plusnet via bt wholesale advised to cancel the BB order as it was easier to start afresh rather than remedy the alleged issue,and then they would expedite this order, this was agreed, I was promised call back yesterday did not happen, called again today bringing the call time up to an estimated 9.5 hrs (total call time to PN since oct 15) only to find out that the order was not infact cancelled and bt wholesale had changed their minds now saying the order does not need be canceled, this then creates a further issue  as my personal wishes was to cancel the BB order ( confirmed).   I was not contacted to inform me of this latest bt wholesale advice,and therefore not given a chance to amend my cancellation request. I was therefore left under the impression that my order had been cancelled.  When on the telephone to PN this morning I accused them not being capable of getting anything right, to which a person claiming to be a manager (who I am now in conversation with) says we have done everything correct. At this point I could not help myself to reiterate that I requested the BB be cancelled with imediate effect, have an email to the effect and yet it was not cancelled so in fact this proves they do not do every correct. (manager "well well wah") the so called manager  simply wanted me to subservient and I felt he was attempting to belittle me , I asked him to he reiterate our conversation for my recording. He confirmed that the order was not cancelled  and did not know why. When  I challenged the manager he became defensive in mono tone in an attempt not show anger which could plainly be detected. bottom line we are due a further update on the dec 27, I have all the emails and each and every ticket numbers. (All 36)

. I my opinion plusnet will only realise how much they have lost control  when there  client base reduces, in my opinion constant advertising says it all,  drilling a little deeper, if PN treat their clients as I have been trated they must be losing clients in droves they need to advertise to attract more clints to fule the machine , although they claim to care in reality any plusnet client is merely fuel for the plusnet ISP machine.

my opinion advice would be If you are having any issues with plusnet and it seems to be repetitious of the above  would be to pledge your hard earned funds to a more deserving ISP. Take down operators name when ever you speak and note the timings down, they refuse to give you a deadlock code,(reuested any multiple occasions) allowing an ombudsman to intervene, you need to wait 8 weeks from your first complaint before you can request ombudsman intervention or a deadlock code.

we are unfortunatly in a poor tv reception area and at our age are not in the postion to pay for sky , so have to rely on catchup to watch tv. We have been unable to watch tv without constant picture breakups since early october, I cant beleive PLUSNET have let us down so badly , we wont be able to watch tv over the christmas period or infact until PN sort out this issue if they ever will. we are missing so many of our favorite tv programs.

17 REPLIES 17
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: plusnet score zero out of infinity

Hi @ped 

I'm extremely sorry to for the issues which you have experienced - I really can understand how frustrating this must be for yourself and I hope that you can accept my apology in the nature which it is intend. 

I have reviewed the situation alongside one of our tenured Provisioning agnets (as I wished to get the viewpoint of a staff member who I trust implicitly with situations such as yours) and we have come to the conclusion that the most recently updated information contained within this complaint ticket is correct in all of its points. 

Whilst I would love nothing more than the ability to provide an alternate path to follow in order to rectify your issues, I'm afraid that there is not one and we must follow the process set out within this ticket. 

The above linked ticket will be updated as soon as we receive fresh information form our supplier. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

ped
Dabbler

How strange for one plusnet operative to say that he trust another does this mean that other operative are untrustworthy, It boils down to the same thing yet no real conclusive information , "got to follow the rules" the rules that unfortunately you dont and the same set the same rules that  allow you so easily to hide behind  , you never know one day we may have some real human to human interaction rather that obviously floored software that keeps saying NO. why is it so impossible for you to give me an exact date surly any problems must be sorted out before hand to allow me to be placed in a work completion que. this only confirms my thinking right not knowing what the left is doing. I request a deadlock code, your team have confirmed we are over 8 weeks I as wish to request ombudsman intervention whatever the outcome, I also request that you inform me implicitly (technical) information of exactly what this issue is no lip service please lets have some hard substantiating facts.

I still cant beleive the attitude towards this situation that is totally beyond my control, and to think I will end up paying for this unholy pleasure, I dont want applogies I want action, still no tv over christmas thank PN

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ped 

It is nothing to do with no trusting a specific college - I was merely stating that the provisioning agent who I looked over this with is somebody who i know from previous similar situations as yours has been able to bring them to successful conclusions, and therefore I wished to get his opinion on the matter. 

Thanks, 

MoR

ped
Dabbler

once again you conveienently ommitted to mention any of my requests dead lock code and tanagable thecnical info

any body can voice an opinion it does not mean its correct its only an opinion

opinion dictonary meaning  (a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.)

hence my reiterated requets for tech info as this will be tanagable,something trustworthy. I dont see as being stuck in a system tanagable and something you might say to 3 year old. I am suprised you are not sending be to bed or to sit on th naughty step. I request you to now justify how you have a right to insult my integence by not being tentive to my very very simple requests

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ped 

Apologies for my choice of words above, perhaps "assistance" would have been a better word to use.  

We are not yet at the stage of deadlock, as we are currently not at a point in which no progress can be made. This is due to the fact that we are currently in the process of resolving your issues, and we will update you with the next step as soon as we are able to.

Should anything in my above reply come across as insulting in any way, I offer my deepest apologies - this was not my intention at all. I am merely attempting to explain to you that at the moment in time, we have no fresh information than that which you were told earlier today, which is contained within your open complaint ticket. Therefore as of yet, more technical information is regrettably unable to be provided. 

I am very sorry for the situation which you are currently facing, and as I said above, if an alternate / quicker way of rectifying this issue was available I would gladly action this, unfortunately, there is no alternate process which can be followed. 

Should you be unhappy with the information which has been provided, or the way in which your complaint is currently being dealt with, our Complaints Code Of Practice can be found here

Kind Regards, 

MoR

ped
Dabbler

thanks for you revised comments , I now understand that there is no current tech info, the deadlock code is discretional , meaning that it can be genarated at any time however if you wish to entrap me I can understand your unwillness to to supply a code , perhaps if you were to be more accomadating with clients issues so that people can receive interention then plusnet and possible the whole isp indusrty maybe more effective. or could it be that the PN ratings would be honest rather than manipulated.

Seeing I have been informed that there is an enormuse amout of notes then there must be a historical log of technical issues which I request be made available to me .

I am interested in what you use as your next excuse.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ped 

Just to clarify - are you asking for the historic order notes generated by our supplier? 

Again, I am in no way attempting to provide excuses - merely the information which we have been provided with. 

Thanks, 

MoR

ped
Dabbler

I would have thought there would be a complete paper trail of all the alledged issues be it digital or other  it is this information that I request that will reveal the true story write back to when you first displayed your incompetence  by forgetting to place an order.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @ped,

I am sorry for the issues you have had with the activation of your services. If you wish to obtain all this information you would need to raise a Data Subject Access Request and this would then be provided to yourself. We require you to complete the online form detailing the specific personal data you are requesting in order for us to accurately process your request, the form can be found here

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ped
Dabbler

thanks for the info  how bezzar for a company who is claiming to be doing all that they can to help me/situation  could take as long as one quarter of a year to process an information request . when even the freedom of information act 2000 states 21 working days. I see this as being purposely obstructive. What disturbs me more is why?

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your response @ped,

I am sorry if you feel the time scale we advise is being purposely obstructive, I assure you this is not intentional. As mentioned on the ticket if the information is more complex it can unfortunately take longer than 1 month to collate this information.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ped
Dabbler

thanks  once again if you are truly not being obstructive and you truthfully wish to help me/situation then you can supply a deadlock code so that ombudsmen can investigate this issue, as they wont take one quater year to gain the very same information or are you going to claim the same old carrot rules. If you are truly not being obstructive I can see no reason why you cant use your descretion and supply a deadlock code. I should have perhaps mention this on other issue that you also claim to be looking into as well is how scammers have managed to gain infromation regarding my account the only thing they have not got is the account password,  they are even aware the BB is not active perhaps you would like to comment on this.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @ped Our intention is not to deny you the opportunity to resolve this matter elsewhere. However, as my colleagues have previously advised we have not reached the stage at which we cannot take any further action to resolve this issue.

We have acknowledged your request for all the information relating to your account and have issued you with a DSAR form so that you can get the information you require. Please complete this form as per the advised process so this information can be collated.

From a view of your account, I am unable to see any reference to the security issue you have mentioned. However, it is imperative that we investigate this further to ensure that your account is secure. Can you please let us know why you believe your account details may have been compromised and provide us with any evidence in reference to this, so that we can begin our investigation.

ped
Dabbler

Seeing it christmas I thought I would up date this fairy tale in plusnet  was previous given 22n dec for an update (i promise to call you ) never happened ? , Call this morning BB order still no cancelled (this is the second time I have been informed and have docs that it has been canceled. (elf) the a manager said  that it has been cancelled)  plusnet newest getout "we will advance the order once the other in cancelled", (but they cant cancel the order so the order is never going to be advanced/completed)

In the space of one call and an email the timinngs have changed from 22nd dec, to the 27th dec, to the 31st dec to the 1st jan and two more bridge cases.  with still no commitment from ther people that refer to me a valid client. 

refering back to my original post :-

latest tv advert audio track time after time ( cindy lauper)

time after time of delays, time after time of promised call backs (that do not happen) time after time of constant excuses, time after time of raised bridge cases (not sure even plusnet know what they are seems to be a get out of a situation buzz word) time after time of going live date that dont happen