cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone order cancellation

chriskeens

phone order cancellation

I am moving house on the 7th. I ordered a new connection (home phone and fibre) on Feb 25th so that it could be up and running as soon as possible after my move. I was given a date of the 12th for the phone to be active and the 13th for the fibre.

However, I have just received an email saying my phone order has been cancelled?? There is no information as to why this has happened. Can someone please look into it for me?

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: phone order cancellation

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, this is not a formal communication channel constantly monitored by Plusnet. Posting on this forum will only get you a response if a Plusnet staffer happens to come along and they are short staffed at the moment due to the weather in the north.  I would advise you to either ring them or contact them by live chat as it sounds as though there could be an issue to be resolved before the transfer can be completed..

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@chriskeens I've responded to you over on social media with the details.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team