cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over a month!

doogles78

over a month!

I ordered my fibre broadband to be moved to new property in September...after lots of push backs and messing about I was given today's date for activation. The engineer came last week and checking online it's says it's activated, but I still have no dial tone or internet! There is no online chat support and the phone support has an half hour wait!!
Really not happy at all. I've had to pay money to my mobile provider for extra data packages as my daughter needs internet for homework!!

Sorry to be blunt but I want this sorting and today!!!
6 REPLIES 6
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: over a month!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your phone and broadband.

Both your phone and broadband orders did complete on 13/10/16, if you currently have no dial tone, I would advise going through our troubleshooting guide here and continuing on to raise a fault here if the troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue.

@doogles78 wrote:
Sorry to be blunt but I want this sorting and today!!!

If there is a fault on your line, I'm sorry to say that it is not likely to be resolved today, but the sooner the fault is reported to us, the sooner we'll be able to investigate, raise to our suppliers if necessary and work towards a resolution for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
doogles78

I tried all the trouble shooting. Checked all cables and settings on my hub page. It just keeps saying line not connected. I have rang technical support and been waiting for over an hour! Had to give up as I've children to look after. I'm really disappointed with this service.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the wait times. Have you tried raising the fault via the link I provided?

@HarryB wrote:
continuing on to raise a fault here if the troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
doogles78

That link doesn't work. Just keeps saying oops something has gone wrong, we are trying hard to fix it....
Mav
Fixes: 514

The link is working for me at the moment.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that you're still having issues. I've created a support ticket on your account outlining the next steps, if you can reply here we can get this moving. 

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.