cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone or internet

doreen39

no phone or internet

Im writing on behalf of my mum who swapped over to you on the 17th march, she has been in contact with you as she has no internet or phone and you told her it will be repaired within 11 days. As of today she still has nothing and no message saying when it will be repaired, yes we are fully understanding the corona virus and except it will take time but surely a message telling her should have been sent.She is 80 years old and recently had a new knee replacement so is vulnerable and needs her house phone.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: no phone or internet

Thanks for your post @doreen39 and apologies for the delayed response. I'm really sorry to see how the fault with their line has been handled and for the length of time they've been without a phone or broadband service.

I've now raised a fault with Openreach and arranged an engineer to investigate further. I'm going to call her back soon to pass this information on. If there's a good contact number, could you send me a private message Here with it?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet