cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no email invite to claim reward card

kwlee2021

no email invite to claim reward card

good morning,

i am a newly signed up broadband and phone user, since nov 2021, 2nd bill due tomorrow,

however i have not yet received an email to claim the reward card for signing up via the plusnet website.

i did not go through the cashback sites to signup with plusnet, so just would like verification i am entitled to the reward card.

thanks

kwl

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: no email invite to claim reward card

Hiya @kwlee2021, thanks for getting in touch.

Upon checking your account this doesn't look to have been signed up on an offer that included cashback. If selecting a cashback offer, this needs to correctly track for it to be processed.

If you are browsing various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase or if you have multiple tabs open, this can cause the original offer you selected to not properly track. If you amend the package in any way when going through sign up, this can also change the deal as not all offers at the time may include a cashback offer.

I am sorry for any disappointment caused, please get back to us should you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
kwlee2021

hi,

thanks for the reply.

i did avoid going through cashback sites and signed up through the plusnet site to specifically make sure i got the £75? reward card.

are you saying that this - reward card - has been declined as well?

thank you

kwl

kwlee2021

hi,

just to be sure, i was expecting the reward card to be issued, not cashback

kwl

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @kwlee2021

Thanks for getting back to us. I've also had a look into the promotion that's associated with your account and can confirm that it does not include a Reward Card nor cashback. Instead, it includes an Activation Fee Discount.

If you went back and forth through pages during the sign up journey, this can stop the cookies being tracked throughout the sign up journey. Also, if anything on the contract is changed, such as the length, call plans etc, the promotion initially advertised becomes void.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds