cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no cashback email

FIXED
Carzo18

Re: no cashback email

Hi I’ve have received my email link to claim bit there is a problem as I can’t load the link to claim a
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @Carzo18,

I'm sorry you've not received your cashback claim. I've raised this ticket on your account with your unique link to fill in the form. Once you've done that the cashback will be issued to you. 

EDIT I've just re-read your post. Apologies ignore the above. If you click the ticket link and reply back confirming we're able to claim this for you I'll get that arranged. Once you've updated the ticket let us know here. 

Carzo18

I am unable to click on the link for the cashback
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Carzo18,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced problems with opening the link. I've checked your account and it's showing that you've now claimed your cashback reward and you should receive this within the next 30 days. Please let us know if you have any questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dominik_15

Hi,

I've signed up for Plusnet a few weeks ago but still have not received the email to request the cashback. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Dominik

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @dominik_15, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear of the lack of communication there has been with your cashback.It looks like an email was sent on 11/11/2019 to claim your reward - I'm sorry to hear this does not seem to have reached you correctly. We'd be happy to redeem this on your behalf if you'd like? Once redeemed, this would then be sent in the post within 30 days.

Let us know how you wish to proceed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dominik_15

I didnt get any emails. Please redeem it for me.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @dominik_15,

I've just resent your unique code and raised it as a ticket on your account.If you can fill your details on the form for us the cashback will be issued.