cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no cashback email

FIXED
diangray

no cashback email

Hi, my Plusnet account was activated on 9th Jan 2020 but have not received a cashback email as yet.

another problem I have is that no matter how many times that I try to download Mcafee security it will only install 83% and then 

states that it cannot install anymore. I have tried at least 6 times and on different computers and gone through all the ways to solve this but to no avail, is Mcafee really needed to protect my account? Can you please advise me on both problems. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: no cashback email

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @diangray and apologies for the delayed response.

I can see you've spoken with our support team regarding your cashback and they've passed this to the relevant people.

With regards to installing your Plusnet Protect have you tried removing the current anti-virus and firewall you have installed before installing it as they may be blocking the install

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
diangray

Hi, still no response on the cashback situation. On the plusnet protect I have tried again but no success so I will not bother with it.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @diangray 

Sorry for the delay in investigating your cashback query. I've looked into this for you and I've added some detail about this on a support ticket you can view and respond to by going Here which I hope helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet