Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no cashback email

FIXED
mmms

no cashback email

Hi

When i signed up in August there was a reward as part of the offer for joining plusnet. Looking around I should have received an email 10 days after I went live to claim it. I have not received this and whenever I look to do a live chat to talk to someone about this it says live chat is currently unavailable. Please can someone message me or respond to this post to let me know what is happening.

22 REPLIES 22
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: no cashback email

Hi @mmms

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've checked your username and email address against our cashback database and can't find any record of your cashback eligibility.

Could you please confirm how you signed up for the service? Eg, was it directly through our website, an affiliate etc?

Did you receive any correspondence confirming your cashback reward other than the email that you're chasing here?

Best wishes

Dave

mmms

Hi @RandallFlagg 

I looked on compare the market at the time and it was showing an offer on there. I then clicked the link to take me to your website which it also had the offered showing on it and completed my transaction through your website.

I did not receive any correspondence with regard to the offer. When I have done this sort of offer before with other companies most of the time I have not seen anything until a message is sent through to say your now eligble to claim your free gift/reward. Hence the reason I am now enquirying after looking at what others have said about how long after activation you should reveice it. I signed up on 28/8 if that helps at all.  

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @mmms, thanks for getting back to us.

Having looked at the account I think I have an idea of what may have happened here, can you please just confirm the offer you signed up on and advise what the cashback amount was so we can look into this further?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mmms

Hi Lauren

I believe it was the £70 reward card but cannot be 100% sure as I never took a screenshot or wrote it down at the time.

Many thanks
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hi @mmms, thanks for getting back to me. Due to containing some account specifics, I have provided a more detailed response on the account here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mmms

Lauren

Thank you for resolving the issue.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear it's sorted @mmms

If you have any further issues just let us know

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
lisa28

Hi Lauren,

I signed up on the 9th September and also participated in a cashback reward offer however I have had no email regarding this offer and was told I would receive an email within 10 days of my broadband being live.

Can you please chase this for me?

Lisa

Tags (1)
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @lisa28

Thanks for highlighting this - I've raised a ticket with your redemption link here.

Best wishes

Dave

Weybourne9

Hi,

I have also tried the chat online option to chase my cash back deal but constantly busy - signed up for 18 months for £60 cash back but do not know how to claim. Can you help/ process? Thanks

Weybourne9

Thanks, received support email and resolved.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

That's great to hear @Weybourne9

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to give us a shout. 

Kind Regards

Ollie 

Carzo18

Hi , I have not received my email with the details on how to claim my cash back my wifi has went live and I signed up a while ago. Can you tell me what the delay/problem is ,
Cheers
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Carzo18

Thanks for getting in touch to chase this.

You'll receive an email regarding your cashback within 10 days of your services going live - as your broadband went live on 25/10/19 I'd expect this to reach you by 4/11/19 - Please let us know if this isn't the case.

Best wishes

Dave