Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new order

bazinga_81
Grafter
Fixes: 1

new order

just ordered and was wondering why you cant order the tv at the same time ? and how long do i have wait till i can order the tv i kinda wanted it all to come and be all sorted on same day as leaving sky.

8 REPLIES 8
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: new order

It's not possible for TV to be added during sign up I'm afraid at this moment in time.

Once the connection swaps to us call us on 0800 0113 217 and we can get the ball rolling.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bazinga_81
Grafter

@MatthewWheeler

thanks for reply 

how long after make the call once connected does tv take ? kids and wife not going be happy if theres no tv for ages

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Have you considered that you need to have an Arial for freeview in order to get PN TV so you will have Freeview before you get to receive the extra PN channels or you have an even bigger problem!
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
bazinga_81
Grafter

@PeterLoftus

yeah of course we have one had youview with talktalk before sky so know how youview works.

PeterLoftus
Pro

I have PN TV but mainly for the sport I mainly watch freeview YouTube and
Other catchup services!
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
bazinga_81
Grafter

we have full sky except sports and movies at min but only ever watch freeview channels or 4 or 5 of the ones included with PN tv  so makes sense to leave as for 38mb fibre and tv i pay nearly double a month what ill be paying PN for 80mb fibre and tv and i liked youview better than sky box tbh.

PeterLoftus
Pro

I did the same thing! And I kept my sky box because it reverts to Freesat when your Sky subscription ends. I use that for US public service broadcasting and local BBC and ITV news.
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
bazinga_81
Grafter

Today skys on the ball with the contact got email and call with disconnect date already before PN have even confirmed my order and trying get me stay only time skys quick to get intouch