cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer

sandhyagupta

new customer

Hello,
I have subscribed for the Plusnet subscription last Friday and till today I have no clue what's happening other than people raising the ticket nos bot no answers. I have noted time and again a message "Out technical team is investigating and would contact you back", incidentally that never happened in last 7 days, not sure whether the technical team is working or just pasting the false ticket update.
I cancelled my Talktalk connection last Friday and then brought the Plusnet package, TalkTalk did cease my connections today I am using my mobile hotspot to communicate with you since TalkTalk connection is no more available and Plusnet people are missing to find the technical faults from last 7 days.
Its irony, everyone claims to be the best in service but no one delivers and the customers like us SUFFERS!
I have not received any broadband or any instrument which can make the connection live.
I hope this email would make you seriously look into the issue case you would need more time then pls od let me know, I would cancel and buy it from someone who can do this immediately since there are isn't any internet connections at home which makes difficult for the kids to study as the entire studies have moved back to internet-based medium.
Thanks
Sandhya

1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: new customer

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still