cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new connection

pnedel
Hooked

new connection

my new plusnet account is supposed to go live today but im still on my old talktalk anyone any ideas on when my plusnet may become active
7 REPLIES 7
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: new connection

Unfortunately the orders failed and no notification was generated on your account.

I do sincerely apologise for the lack of communication on this. I'll get the order re-placed for you and raise a new ticket on the account regarding this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pnedel
Hooked

so what happens next
Actorvist

Oddly the same thing that happened to me last Friday.... I'm hopeful that by close of tomorrow I might actually have broadband again. 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've replaced the orders and we're monitoring these via a ticket on the account, where updates will be provided.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pnedel
Hooked

so will my current supplier stay active until this problem is sorted out or am i going to lose my phone and internet
pnedel
Hooked

got to say im very confused by all this lol
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Your current provider should continue to provide a service until our order completes.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet