Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my router has not arrived

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: my router has not arrived

Thanks for the reply @Jamesy, it's no problem at all. Let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
wardyface
Hooked

Meanwhile I am still without the promised router! Weeks going by and no-one progressing things at Plusnet. It’s clear the router isn’t in the post as it would have been delivered by now. I’ve had a letter from over the Atlantic in less time! The router had only 12 miles to travel down the M1. Quite why Plusnet can’t send me one. I don’t know why they keep waiting. Waiting for what exactly 🤷‍♀️ I’m on hold til Friday Why on hold. Get me off hold and send my router! I tried to log into my account this morning but my log in details were not recognised. I am getting an uneasy feeling about Plusnet.
wardyface
Hooked

The router posted yesterday arrived today!    Hallelujah 🙂

Jamesy
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Well done, you should be able to get yourself up and running now. It must have gone the long way round.
Cheers, Jamesy
wardyface
Hooked

Hi! 🙂 

I can’t have been posted. The replacement router arrived the morning after being posted 

I have internet.,  yay 😀. I set it up and all working except my non-WiFi pc. Got to hook that back up somehow. Scratches head 😁

Subh

Hi,

I placed the order on 29th June. They emailed me saying the router was dispatched on 10th July. My line was activated on the 14th. I am still waiting for my router to arrive. I am out of internet for three days now. Working from home with mobile hotspot. Called them many times with one reply to wait for 7 days. Worst experience so far.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Subh

I'm sorry to read about the delay, I can see my colleague Will is looking after this for you and is due to check in with you today. 

Thanks. 

NickF1
Hooked

Hi. At the end of November, I upgraded from Broadband Unlimited to Fibre Unlimited.

I received a text message on the 1st of December saying "Your router is in the post, it'll arrive in a few days."

On the 4th of December, my service was switched over to Fibre Unlimited, but I still haven't received the new router, so I have been unable to use broadband since then.

I haven't been able to get through to Customer Support, and the online chat has been turned off. Is there any way I can find out what is going on?

Thanks