cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my router has not arrived

Andrewb77

my router has not arrived

Hi

My router has not arrived, and my broadband service is due to start in less than 48 hours.

I've also not received any confirmation, by email or text, that the router has been sent.

I signed up for broadband 2 and a half weeks ago.

22 REPLIES 22
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: my router has not arrived

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Router to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Andrewb77, I have checked the account for you and the router has been dispatched earlier this morning. They are all dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class and should be with you in the next couple of days at the latest.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Andrewb77

Hi

If my router doesn't arrive tomorrow (when my service is due to begin) then does that mean that I will be left without broadband until it does arrive?

thanks 

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Andrewb77. The system in theory should dispatch routers to arrive either the day before or on the day of the broadband activation. The exception to this is any delays on the Royal Mail side after we have a dispatch confirmation are not flagged to us automatically. Please let me know if you do not receive this by end of post tomorrow via PM and I'll gladly keep your account to one side in order to credit back any delay should they occur. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Andrewb77

Hi

I didn't receive notification of either my 'phone line nor broadband going live yesterday.

I'd previously been told that the 'phone service would begin on Thursday and broadband on Friday.

Andrewb77

The router arrived on Friday.
I've received an email telling me my 'phone order has been cancelled. I've received another message telling me that there is a problem with my broadband order. What is going on?

Andrewb77

I now don't have any broadband.

Andrewb77

Now that the order/service has been cancelled, can you confirm how much and when I will receive my refund?
thanks

Jamesy
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hello,
This is my first post,
I joined Plus.net on 5th June and was told my router was sent out by 1st class on the 16th of June but it has not arrived yet (today is 25th June)
My broadband was activated on 19th June however I am still unable to use it as I have no router.
Please can someone help me find out why this is happening?
Thanks, Jamesy
Tags (1)
Jamesy
Dabbler

At last panic over router arrived today 27th June only 8 days after my broadband was activated.....hopefully things will get better from now on.
Cheers, jamesy
wardyface
Hooked

When did they start charging you? I am in the same boat. Broadband activated but no hub. I can’t believe they are posted first class. Mine was despatched 24th June, allegedly
Jamesy
Dabbler

Hello, My router had a 1st class sticker on but it certainly went the long way round!!
I don't know when they started charging me probably from the day they sent me an email saying that they had activated my broadband connection on 19th June.. So it was a week without a router that I could not use my broadband.
I wonder if there is away of getting that credited back to my account for the lost time I've incurred?
Does anyone have any suggestions I would appreciate the advice?
Cheers, Jamesy
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Jamesy, thanks for confirming you've received the router and please accept my apologies for the delay. I've issued a credit for the downtime which I've outlined in an email to you.

Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Jamesy
Dabbler

Hi @WillF
Thank you very much for your help I really appreciate you taking time to sort out credit for the downtime which may well have been Royal Mail fault.
Cheers, Jamesy