cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move dates issues and rude staff!!!!!

chodgson
Dabbler

Re: move dates issues and rude staff!!!!!

Was told yesturday I would receive a cheque in 5-7 days now I’m being told it’s 14 days - what a joke!!!!! How can such different information be given out every time!

Plusnet are a joke!
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @chodgson I apologise for the discrepancy with the information regarding your refund. My colleague is currently looking into this for you with our Billing department and will be in touch by the end of day.

chodgson
Dabbler

Still waiting for someone to get in touch and another day I don’t get my refund!
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello Chodgson,

I am deeply sorry for the confusion over your account and for the experience you have had. I would like to assure you we would never keep monies that is owed to any customer, whether they are still connected to our service or have since left us.

I can see that there has been many methods of communication utilised which is absolutely understandable due to the undue stress this is causing you, however we would like to keep ownership in one place. My colleague Ollie is dealing with the issue and has provided a current update here. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact him directly via that ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
chodgson
Dabbler

So in response to you saying Ollie is dealing with it - he isn’t! Apart from being bloody rude on the phone he has gone and sent a cheque out to the wrong address, even though he had been told multiple times of the correct address so once again no refund has turned up! What a joke! How can this possibly be still going on since 10th April?! All I’m being told now is sometime will get back to me when they can - is that really acceptable customer service after everything that has gone on with this account? The level of service with this company is a disgrace! Where the hell is my money?!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm so sorry for the issues with this. I can see Anoush escalated the request for a new cheque to the correct address yesterday so that should be being processed today. 

We know you've had a poor experience and I'm taking onboard the feedback you've mentioned, I am looking into that in depth at present and will be passing that on internally. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chodgson
Dabbler

47 days and STILL no refund and no help from ANY staff!

It is a disgrace how you treat customers!
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @chodgson,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in receiving your refund.

We've addressed your query via the complaint ticket here. Please direct any response to the ticket, so that everything is in one place for your complaint.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
chodgson
Dabbler

Once again the customer service is top notch! I keep coming on here because I’m not getting any answers!!!!!