cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move dates issues and rude staff!!!!!

chodgson
Dabbler

Re: move dates issues and rude staff!!!!!

I’m sorry but I’m getting tired of explaining everything all the time.

On another note for some reason you have sent us another router... can I ask why????Huh
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi @chodgson

I can see you were provided an update earlier today via your complaint ticket here

However upon review there is a slight change in estimates due to the Easter bank holiday weekend. Ive added a further update onto the ticket for your consideration.

My apologies for the further confusion.

chodgson
Dabbler

Still waiting for the refund!

This is an absolute joke how long it is taking and again how we are being told different information from different people.

We are owed money so when are we going to get it??????

I will quite happily go back into social media and list all of our problems!
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @chodgson

I am really sorry that this issue is still ongoing and you are still waiting for your refund.

I have taken a look into your account and can see a colleague has taken ownership of your query and has responded via the ticket today. You can view these details here

If you have any further questions feel free to respond either via the ticket or here on this thread.

chodgson
Dabbler

I’ve just read that email. Nothing but excuses!

The fact plusnet can’t even work out when a bank holiday is just shows how awful plusnet are.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @chodgson

Thanks for getting back to me.

Looking at the open ticket on your account regarding this I can see that we advised on 17/04/2019 that there were bank holidays due to the Easter weekend and as a result this would impact the date your refund would arrive.

I do apologise and if you need any further assistance should this not arrive on time then please get in touch.

chodgson
Dabbler

The refund hasn’t arrived in time which is what I have been saying and questioning all along only to be told by plusnet staff a cheque had been sent out, then another person said a cheque hadn’t been sent, another person says account is fully closed and they can’t see anything, another person says social media staff can see parts of my account customer service can’t and I shouldn’t get in touch with customer service -which then makes me wonder what the customer service staff are for then and after all this I’m still left without the refund!

This morning I was told the refund had been issued and was in my account. I showed that person no money had gone in and now I’m back to waiting to hear from someone because it is obviously so complicated to sort out a refund isn’t it!

If anyone has just signed up with plusnet and is reading this then I strongly suggest you look at other suppliers whilst you can still cancel your contract and be aware of how rude the online chat staff are!!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear that your issue is ongoing.

I'm afraid the team in question we need to speak to regarding this aren't in at this time in the evening but we'll chase this up for you tomorrow and advise you further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chodgson
Dabbler

Another day and still nothing about the refund!
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @chodgson,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry you haven't as yet heard from us. This has been referred to our Billing team and we are waiting for them to get back to us.

I appreciate your patience as we await an update, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks - Tahir

chodgson
Dabbler

Listen someone actually needs to get in touch because all you are doing is passing me to another person / department and they will get in touch when they do. Nothing is actually being sorted. I want my money!
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Clare,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I appreciate your frustration and can assure you we take your complaint seriously. I have called you just now and have left a message on your voicemail as there was no answer.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks - LF

chodgson
Dabbler

No there wouldn’t have been an answer because I am in work... hence me messaging on here!!
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @chodgson,

I understand. I can assure you I have escalated your complaint and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks - LF

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @chodgson,

I understand you have been in touch this afternoon, and our response was advised to you here.

I'm sorry this is not the outcome you requested however we are unable to change this process.

If there is anything further you require assistance with, please let us know.

Thanks - LF