Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline transfer to plusnet is due to happen before selected switch date

FIXED
vincepa
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

landline transfer to plusnet is due to happen before selected switch date

Hi there, I have just completed my order and requested to switch from vodafone to plusnet on 29/9/21 as it is my end date with vodafone. I have received confirmation that landline transfer is due to happen on 27/9/2021. I need Plusnet to avoid any transfer before my selected date 29/9/21 otherwise I will be charge early exit fees from vodafone. In my account area there are no information about the landline/broadband switch, I cannot see any date nor modify anything. can someone help with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: landline transfer to plusnet is due to happen before selected switch date

@vincepa Welcome to the forum.

If you check you will probably find that you pay for your Vodaphone service a month in advance. Consequently your contract is already paid up. 

Assuming that this is correct the most this should cost you is the loss of the last two days of using the Vodaphone service, for which you have already paid.

Switches rarely happen on the preferred day due to Openreach technician availability.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

vincepa
Dabbler

Thanks for your reply but your statement is incorrect, my agreement with vodafone ends on 29/9/21; if I leave before they'll charge me additional fees, my next/last bill to be issued on 3/10/21. This transfer must happen on or later 29/9/21 or I will need to cancel this order. I have been with sky, bt, talk talk and the switch always happened on the selected date. Why would I be asked when I want to switch if someone else will decide on my behalf?
vincepa
Dabbler

Fix
Phoned customer service which fixed the issue