Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline phone and broadband not activated

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

Re: landline phone and broadband not activated

Hi @varan01

I can see your connection is now up and running following the engineer visit.

I've added a reply to your ticket 187859031 with an offer for a gesture of goodwill.

Let me know if you're happy to accept this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabbler

Yes, finally a right type of engineer is assigned and sorted out the problem at the exchange. It was a wrongly linked broadband to another type of broadband (fibre one). It should not have taken 16 days and a 4 engineering visit arrangement (one missed), and I should not have spent my time with all testing and waiting home for 4 x 5 hrs slot.

If you calculate all these time waste and frustration it caused worth £10.99, this perfectly fits into the image of Plusnet which I have created on my mind now after a 3 weeks experience. As you know with 'voluntarily' accepting the Automatic Compensation Scheme you will have to pay 2 (one missed one wrongly assigned engineering visit) x 25 + 15 days x 5 £/day = £125.00 from next year for the same lack of service and certainly + £10.99 for the broadband service which you are now naming as Good Wİll Gesture. Sorry I do not see any good will in this calculation, and do not accept your calculated credit. I would rather prefer to keep my own calculation for a potential future case with the Ombudsman. So thank you very much.

Tags (1)
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

I'm glad to see the fault has finally been sorted and you're online now.

I understand the frustration this caused and this should've been resolved on the 1st visit ideally.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the goodwill gesture I offered. I'd like to note that the automatic compensation scheme isn't fully in place yet, so we're not in a position to provide you with that level of compensation I'm afraid.

However I've discussed this with a line manager and I've added a reply to your support ticket with a counter offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team