cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[internal note] Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order

AK28

[internal note] Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order

Hello

I received this message Wednesday 30/8/17 and have not had any update since.

Please could you tell me what this means and the current progress of my order, I was due to be activated 13/9/17.

Kindest regards

plusnet username is: [Removed]

AK

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

13 REPLIES 13
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: [internal note] Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order

Hi there.

From looking at the order we've placed, it was unfortunately cancelled by the existing provider of your property.

I've replaced it for you now and we'll confirm your new activation date via the ticket on your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mia523

Re: [internal note] Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order

This has also happened to me what do I do?
My line is due to be installed on the 5th.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm taking a look into this for you now @mia523

@mia523

EDIT: Thanks for your patience. This one's on us. Our system failed to automatically place your orders with our suppliers. Sad I've just manually placed it for you now and we'll confirm your installation date within 24-48 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@mia523

Your order has been accepted by our suppliers and we've confirmed your engineer appointment by email and text message. Can you let me know if the timeslot is not suitable?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@AK28

Your order has also been accepted by our suppliers and we've confirmed your activation date by email and text message. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AK28

Hi today was supposed to be the day my broadband was activated but I didn't receive a confirmation text saying I could set up my router.

Please could you activate the line ASAP as I am going almost a month since I made the initial order.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

It can take until midnight to complete. Is there an open order showing on http://dslchecker.bt.com/ with a completion date of today?
AK28

Its past midnight of 19/9/17 now so its past the schedule activation date.

Well I have received a new message on my ticket saying that Sky has again cancelled the order to take over the phone line! Sky was the broadband supplier for the previous tenant who moved out at the end of August so they don't have a contract anymore with this property. And now ANOTHER order has been put out with scheduled activation 29/9/17! I can't believe i'm waiting this long when my original order was in late August.

AK28

and no, when i check the phone number on dslchecker its saying there is no data available for the number.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Doesn't surprise me with sky.

When I left them (O2 sold my contract to them, I didn't join them voluntarily!) not only would they not honour my existing contract during a house move, they scuppered my landlord just as they have done to you.

eta: if there's no data available for your phone number, sky have control of it.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear this has happened again

I've moved the ticket on your account to my teams ticket pool so we can take personal ownership of this for you

We will monitor this closely and if the order fails again we'll place an order to install a new line instead.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AK28

thanks for replying.

anything i can do on my end to hasten the process up? can I contact sky and tell them to allow the order through?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

thanks for replying.

No problems.

anything i can do on my end to hasten the process up? can I contact sky and tell them to allow the order through?

You could try contacting Sky, but if you don't have an account with them, they may not be able to speak with you. It may be worth a go though. Alternatively, if you know the previous tenants that lived there, you could ask them to ring Sky instead?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet